Monday, April 28, 2008

Andru is scared of the dark, and won't sleep in her room anymore instead she will sleep on the couch. So we decided that maybe she will sleep in her room if she and Lexi share. So I painted their room.

I really like it. Then when Lexi gets a little bigger we will get her a bed and blanket like Andrus.
Andru also had her very first dance recital she looked so cute and did such a good job. I thought she might get stage fright and be the little girl that just stands there and looks a little freaked, but she did really well. I don't have pictures we were running late so I was going to take them when we got home, but on the way she messed herself up but Kristi has pictures so I will have to get them from her and post them later.

Lexi is now 4 months old she is getting so big. She is so stinking cute she has started to giggle. Yesterday in Relief Society someone said something funny so everyone started laughing and she just busted up laughing it was really cute. I love it when they start being silly.

Sorry our life doesn't have to much happen we mostly just stay home and play, so I have not been posting to much. I just figure you all don't really want to have to read about me and my boring life. Well to me it is not boring but I am sure it would be boring to read about. I will try to post more often again.

5 comments:

Gabaldon said...

Yea' you got some skillz with your painting, i'll need some help makin my babies room cute like Andru's & Lexis.....your funny, I actually think you have a busy, crazy life with those rugrats from tha hood across the street from us:) gotta love those "whiskey tango peeps"!!!

Anonymous said...

You painted that wall? I thought it was some sort of wall decals or something. It's so cute. I SO want to make Harli's room fun like that, but I have no idea where to start.

I can't wait to see her dance pictures.

You should try putting a scentsy warmer in her room to help with her fear of the dark. It gives off more light than a night light, but not as much as a lamp. Plus it smells to wonderful. I have one in Harli's room and use it at night.

Kandice said...

That room was SO cute. Little girls are so fun. Yours are just darling! Glad you finally posted again...lol

Diane said...

We absolutly love your posts! We've just got to come and see the girls! The girls room is amazing! You are so talented! And busy! We love you all soooo much!! Grandma and Grandpa M.

Janice {Run Far} said...

oh my heck I need to know how you did that. It is super cute. Sorry we missed Andru's dance thing, we just had been busy all day and felt like staying home and vegging out.