Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lisa Tagged me

6 Names I go by:

Nikki
Nicole
Nick
Mom
Mommy
Ummm ????

3 things you are wearing right now!

Pants
Shirt
Socks

2 things you want very badly at the moment

A vacation (not going to happen but I can dream)
A Pepsi ( I quit drinking Pepsi and I miss it )

3 people who will fill this out
??? Anyone who wants to

4 things you ate today

Special K
Guacamole
Pretzels
Choc. Milk

2 people you last talked to on the phone

My Mom
Dave's Mom

6 things you are going to do tomorrow

Get my girls ready.
Fix treats for the Super Bowl
Watch the super Bowl
Clean up the mess
Wash the laundry I should wash today but probably won't
Put my girls to bed
3 favorite beverages
Pepsi
Milk
Water

5 things you are grateful for today

Dave
Andru
Lexi
My house
Dave having a good job

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I like it when you post more often like this! :)

Gabaldon said...

Love it! We hope your all doing well, we feel bad we have not seen you guys, I'm battleing a major sore throught & baby had his shots so he has been running a fever...or eles we would want to chill for the SUPER BOWL!!

WE do need to all hang out....wish the snow would melt:) so we can hang in our yards:)....