Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Well Kristi tagged me.
Here are the rules. You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details). I also don't have a middle name so I guess I get to do Cook also.
I guess I enjoy Cleaning, now my house is never spotless but when I can just clean without any interruptions I love to clean.
I also love to be outside in the summertime. I really enjoy working in my yard. I can't wait to be able to get out and plant flowers and stuff this year.
I can't think of another o so I will say I wish I was more Outgoing. That is one I really do try to work on, I have a really hard time talking to people and I think I come off really stuck up. really I just am not good at talking to people.
Maybe I am just brain dead but I can't even think of any words that start with K. So maybe I will just put something else about me on here sorry.... I Love to Throw stuff away. poor Dave I think this kinda bugs him. I really have to make myself keep stuff. Anything that is not useful or decorative I just want to get rid of it. Poor Andru I get rid of her toys alot. (I really don't think she notices she has so many toys and is always getting more.)
Sorry I know I didn't follow the rules if I can think of a K later I will let you all know. I would tag someone else but you all have already been tagged.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love to throw stuff away too. Errr i hate the junkie toys in Taylor's room. I am gearing my self up to go through it all and organize, with my good friend Kim's help of course.
Chow

Kristi said...

Good job!! I loved reading it :) I like to be outside too, I didn't think of that one.. You are a lot smarter than I am, I couldn't think of any o's, and here you came up with two really good ones, go Nikki :)