Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've Been Fired

For a while now when I make Andru mad she would say "your Fired". I always thought it was so funny where in the world did she learn to fire me? Well she used to have to have me put her to bed she would not let Dave. She always has been a daddy's girl but lately she has become even more of a daddy's girl. I will try to put her to bed and she will scream until Dave goes in and puts her to bed. I love that she loves him so much. But it kinda makes me sad, I know she still loves me. It is just sad to see her not need or want me so much. I can't believe she is going to be 4 soon. I am so lucky to have my little girls. I love them both so much. I love how different they are I think it makes it more fun to have such different personalities. I know that Lexi is not really old enough to really tell what kind of personality she is going to have, but Andru was so different when she was a baby. I can't wait to see what Lexi will be like. I love having my girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wish Harli would fire me! :) Your girls are so cute!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I wish I would get fired today- Ugh - Tay had three friends sleep over and Morgan cant handle it. She wont stop crying.